Run Away.DO NOT BUY FROM these crooks.

Worst experience ever. Most rude customer service folks ever. They cheat and lure you with 'false' promotion statements on their public web site. They page where you buy the camera posts a promotion for 'free digital camera accessories' but does not contain any 'foot note' or 'marker' to indicate that you have to pay for the shipping and handling of the camera accessories.

It is not part of any 'policy' statement either. It is buired under 'support' page. Support page is NOT a legal place to document your policies. when called the customer support person asks you - can you read and write english?

If so then go and read the Q&A under support.

Had an Experience with TVsDepot?

Comments

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Swagtron - Swagway X2 Hoverboard Review Swagtron "...I ordered for a Christmas present from swagtron.com and it has a LARGE crack, it's dirty, scratched..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - Scam business I Am A Mother To An Angel "The "I am a mother to an angel" page is apparently a huge scam. I asked them how to find out about an order that has been 5-6 months with..." Read more Hautetrader - I really like this website Hautetrader "This is one of my favorite websites. I use it instead of consignment or resale because it benefits me much more. For my last trade, I met a very nice..." Read more Healthdarts.com Healthdarts "You can utilize HealthDarts.com to find out about the most recent medicines, look into data on a medication or supplement, discover the implications of words, or view restorative recordings or..." Read more