BE AWARE...this company is under other names GBShopping and Fotoconnection.com, that I am aware of.When I called to confirm my order, I was asked what kind of battery I would like with it, 2 hr or 4hr.

I opted for the 4 hr and was told my order was now $80 more. When I received the order, I did not receive anything different than the original price indicated would be included. When I called to find out why, I waited a half hour for them to "reboot their system" and then "speak to the manager" and they basically said that the original one I ordered was a refurbished battery, not a factory battery and that the website states that. I had the website in front of me...it does not say that ANYWHERE.

When I asked to speak to the manager, the person said they WERE the manager. Hmmm...that is interesting. The manager takes all the customer service calls? Who was the "manager" he was speaking to when I was on hold?

He wouldn't let me talk to anyone else. I could send the package back, and pay a 15% restocking fee and have the other one sent to me or just live with what I had. Also, they say that you get "Free Promotional" items, but then when you receive your order you may or may not get them. If you want that remedied, you have to pay for shipping...so much for Free!

If you buy from these people, be prepared to pay more than you bargained for!

Had an Experience with TVsDepot?

Comments