DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, STAY AWAY!!!This company is sneaky and dishonest, using a number of techniques to try to charge you more than what you initially agreed to.

The web page advertised free shipping but I was charged $160!! They are liars, stay away, buy from someone else!! Their customer service is non-existent; instead of calling it customer service it should be called customer screwing.TVs Depot seems to enjoy keeping the pot boiling. You are at an aggravation level of 10 from start to finish.

First they charge your credit card immediately, even when they have no intention or capacity to ship for weeks ahead. You are lured to their website with "FREE SHIPPING". You place the order and get a call the next day that your TV is so heavy that you must pay $160 S&H fee. They insult your intelligence.

They will never call or e-mail you on delivery progress as Customer Service is non-existent. They desperately attempt to increase the sale margin as they continuously lie to you about the status of your order. They also have a long review history of damaged deliveries.

You have 24 hours to report it, or you own it.

Had an Experience with TVsDepot?

Comments

BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Frigidaire - It seems to get worse and worse, and the responses also get worse and worse. Frigidaire ""...Glass electric range tops all scratched up.They say, 2 things about that..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Hudson Bay - GE makes good on washing machine Hudson Bay "Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my..." Read more Tradesy - Well not let pictures download Tradesy "It keeps saying the pictures are to small . I have all the latest settings on here. The photos are at right size. Starting to get pissed off!!! . It..." Read more Aarp - Fed up with phone calls! Aarp "WARNING!!! DO NOT ASK AARP FOR INFORMATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE! I filled out the contact me form at their website and have been inundated with sales calls every single day..." Read more Merchant Bankcard Customer Care - On Hold for over 2hrs Merchant Bankcard Customer Care "Our business has been using Merchant Bankcard services for years and we receive monthly Merch Bank Billing charges. After a dramatic slow down in business (-90%), we continue to receive..." Read more