DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, STAY AWAY!!!This company is sneaky and dishonest, using a number of techniques to try to charge you more than what you initially agreed to.

The web page advertised free shipping but I was charged $160!! They are liars, stay away, buy from someone else!! Their customer service is non-existent; instead of calling it customer service it should be called customer screwing.TVs Depot seems to enjoy keeping the pot boiling. You are at an aggravation level of 10 from start to finish.

First they charge your credit card immediately, even when they have no intention or capacity to ship for weeks ahead. You are lured to their website with "FREE SHIPPING". You place the order and get a call the next day that your TV is so heavy that you must pay $160 S&H fee. They insult your intelligence.

They will never call or e-mail you on delivery progress as Customer Service is non-existent. They desperately attempt to increase the sale margin as they continuously lie to you about the status of your order. They also have a long review history of damaged deliveries.

You have 24 hours to report it, or you own it.

Had an Experience with TVsDepot?

Comments

DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more